Sign in to follow this  
KermitTheFrog

Need Help With Upgrades

Hello!

I recently purchased a Matrix AW-338 MB08B Bolt Action Airsoft Sniper Rifle from Evike and I have heard reports of the gun being super inaccurate out of the box and having some problems with hopup. Since I am pretty new to airsoft I would really love some help deciding what if anything I need to upgrade on the gun to get it to shoot accurately. I was told that Evike sells most of the important upgrades for this gun but I don't really know what to get. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Kellen

Hello!

I recently purchased a Matrix AW-338 MB08B Bolt Action Airsoft Sniper Rifle from Evike and I have heard reports of the gun being super inaccurate out of the box and having some problems with hopup. Since I am pretty new to airsoft I would really love some help deciding what if anything I need to upgrade on the gun to get it to shoot accurately. I was told that Evike sells most of the important upgrades for this gun but I don't really know what to get. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Kellen

Evike mainly sells Angel Custom. Angel Custom is pretty bad, so you shouldn't get it.

I am not very familiar with the one you have but it looks to be a L96 clone. Not sure if L96 parts work with it.

If they do then you can choose from five companies:

AA

PDI

Laylax

AirsoftPro

EdGi

AA is the second cheapest option here, but performs very well. It's a copy of Laylax and I actually recommend it over Laylax.

PDI is the second most expensive, but performs second best.

Laylax is the most expensive but performs the same as PDI.

AirsoftPro is the cheapest but will perform the worst out of the five, however the performance is still very good.

EdGi is custom made and has the best parts out of the five.

Although if your rifle isn't compatible with L96 upgrades then I'm not sure what to tell you.

I'm not sure if it's a type 96 copy or l96 copy.