Sign in to follow this  
jeverd

How to pick the best airsoft gun.

Found this article on a website, do you agree with it?

There are a many types or ‘classes’ available when it comes to the sport of airsoft guns. Your desired role for the sport will greatly affect your choice of purchase. Depending on your playing style, you may need to use different types of airsoft guns. Choosing the right gear is also important, therefore before making your choice, visualize how you will be playing the game. Following are some tips to help you get started and help you make a good buying decision:

1. Decide what it is you are using it for

There are several reasons people use airsoft guns for. Some of these reasons include war games, police and military training, practicing and target shooting, and other scenarios like backyard fun, etc., the list goes on. It is important to decide what it is you want to buy the airsoft gun for. Furthermore, your environment is another important factor to consider. Will you be using the gun in close combat with other players or be using it in a field? If you want it for both short and long-range distance, then you should consider a carbine air rifle.

1. Decide on a budget

The range of $150 or more is what you should keep in mind if you want a good quality airsoft gun. Don’t settle for a gun for its significantly lower price difference. Because the guns that have a cheap price tag are mostly cheaply made.

1. Read customer reviews and forums

It is recommended to research about the gun before purchasing it. Don’t buy a gun just because its manufacturer touts it be great or just because it looks cool. Use your social experience, visit eBay, Amazon, and other online stores to read up on the customers’ pros and cons. Don’t trust a handful of reviews; there should be quite a bit of talk about the product if it’s really good or bad. This is why this website is perfect to help find you the best airsoft gun.

1. Pick a gun that is noted for power, accuracy, and durability

Most people would buy an airsoft gun because they like the way it looks. However, if the gun has power, accuracy, and durability, then those same people will be quite happy with their purchase. You could also be happy with your purchase if you assess these three things before buying.

1. If you are buying from an online site, make sure the seller is reputable

Online sites such as Amazon, eBay, etc. are the most popular ways for finding the best airsoft guns. Before making a purchase, make sure the seller you are buying from has a positive feedback. Also, make sure that the seller gives clear descriptions and you see clear pictures of the product.

1. Pay attention to mandatory accessories

Some airsoft guns require you to purchase additional items before using them effectively. Make sure you do some research to find out about the accessories to the gun and read clearly what you are buying.

In conclusion, buying an airsoft gun should be an easy decision. All you have to do is follow the above steps and will have the best airsoft gun. This website should be your perfect stop to do this!

Ummm...while you can select the tool that is best used for your needs. I would not try and set each item in a "category".

A lot of it is dependent on Skill and Training.

I have played with a 5'6" Filipino with an SG1 in room to room fights and he destroyed people with it.

I have played with a tall Caucasian with a MP5K PDW in the woods and he held off a whole flank with that.

I would preface with get "what you want" and then durability, price...etc.

Ummm...while you can select the tool that is best used for your needs. I would not try and set each item in a "category".

A lot of it is dependent on Skill and Training.

I have played with a 5'6" Filipino with an SG1 in room to room fights and he destroyed people with it.

I have played with a tall Caucasian with a MP5K PDW in the woods and he held off a whole flank with that.

I would preface with get "what you want" and then durability, price...etc.

Yah I agree, I believe it depends on what works best for you!

my rule is long guns for long maps, short guns for short maps. 74us are good but not amazing in big forests, fullsize 74s or 74ns(if you will) are good for medium to large field play aswell. Remember that everything is situational and there isn't an all around good gun, that's why people run sidearms.