to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

G&P Viper GP-900

Got one for $320.00 shipped, new. Same as this AEG from EVIKE but cheaper and better looking with out the fake trades.

http://www.evike.com/products/31355/

I imported 10 of them for club members and I have a few spares.

Guest jimbibblo

E&L AK74? or just get a broke :censored2: boneyard gun and make a gun to your specifications by spending money on the parts and doing some research.

The boneyard path is HIGHLY Not recommended. You would not save any money doing this.

Plus, 90% of the people new to the sport has no idea what they would be doing and another 9% Really has No idea what they are doing...

Edited by Guges Mk3

Guest jroble95

I mean, it isn't hard to replace a gearbox as long as you take pictures and have a clear guide, also I have no idea why you would be recommending an m4 as it's already been covered with jims why m4 thing he did I'd say the only thing you'd need to deal with in an ak is just the mag release, but you should be using high caps if your not going for milsim(and yes we can get into that if you want to, I find debate fun)