to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
Justin Chan

Last Mag In (a story of a DMR player)

After reading some of the stories written on the forum, I decided to have a go

I know I am bad at writing but just bear with me. Also, give me some feedback so I can decide on whenever to upload the next chapter

Prologue

17/8/20xx

Operation Barbarossa

“I function as a rifleman in normal operations. But when the need arises, whenever there is a threat my team cannot kill, An HVT that will possibly ruin the entire OP, or even just besieged, I will always be there to provide consistent and pinpoint accuracy and range. I am a Rifleman. I am a Designated Marksman”-Justin, the real one who wrote this story and who the main character was modeled after

Justin loads four mid caps magazines. ”I wouldn’t need more than that” he thought,”If I need more than that, Either I am in deep sh*t, or I am not worthy of my role”. He shoved the three mid caps in his JPC kangaroo pouch and have his last mid-cap loaded in his trusty Classic Army KM10 DMR build. He walked to the tuning range, set up the target, and did some testing just to make sure the settings are alright. the shots seemed to be under hopped. He pulled the charging handle which has its spring removed for easy Hopup adjustments and started adjusting the Hopup. when he is done, he pushed the charging handle forward, bringing the dust cover over the hop up dial to protect it from accidental bumps. He looked down to his watch. “15 Minutes till the start of game.”he murmured, “gotta get the team briefing goin’”. he grabbed his gun, slung it on his back, then walked back to the prep area.

“Task Force 0!” Justin called, “hustle!”

As he called, four more people joined him. Penuel, the guy whose half a head taller than him with his Amoeba 007 asked “Whats the objective?” “Everything but mercy, I guess” the Explosive expert of their team, Ming said. “whoa calm down son,” the breacher, Matthew with his G3 SAS rumbled, “this is not a TDM game” Justin sighed, and said, “Unfortunately, it is a PC*.” Yuri the LMG gunner protested “PCs again!”

“Ok guys, calm down.” Justin exclaimed, “Our objective is to flank the Opfor, take down the enemies at the white house and wait for 103 squads. Further instructions will be given then. Ming, get the smokes and concussions. I want three of them each. Matthew, get the shield. we will be breaching in the white house. Yuri, bring another drum, and a mid cap. Intel said that they have HMGs# set on top of the white house. Penuel, bring more mags with you. we will need those.” “Hoorah!” they roared, and went to get what Justin ordered them to. Yuri picked up his RPK DSG build, slung it on his back, and loaded the other drum and a mid cap, while Ming loaded the concussions with 12grams CO2 cartridge.

*PC: Acronym of Point capture, a gamemode where teams capture all points (building, flagpole, ect) to win

# HMG: Acronym of Heavy machine gun, in which cas was classified as guns thatt are capable of carrying more than 3500 bbs, achieving 35+RPS and are mounted on a tripod/veichle.

Edited by Justin Chan