to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
kowenboy

Looking for a quality AK for Russian mil sim

Guest jroble95

but that's milsim though, Russia doesn't really use 47/ms anymore(as far as I know) and isn't standard issue all the 5.45 variant 74-107s? So why recommend an akm when its in 7.62x39 apparently lol.

Edited by jroble95

Guest jroble95

there we go, that's the one I'd get. problem is that its like 9 pounds all stock so I still prefer a cyma as its a 7.7 fully loaded

Guest jroble95

I'd still go with weight as its 98 degrees at all times in florida and about 85 at winter, in my state people start wearing jackets at 70 and complain at 74. So yes weight is a key factor in performance especially in MilSim simply because its easier to maneuver when its lighter and that's a fact. Now here let me pull a guges and be smug and condescending, your decision really shows that you have much to learn about rifle effectiveness weightwise.

Sorry if my actual experience comes through that way...this is toneless text. But, it is my bad ground is truely from personal and "industry" experience,

And correction..this is a durable Chinese Replica of a real AK. The gun is really made from Chinese AK parts.

Guest jroble95

hum, I wonder if they made airsoft aks in Russia and sold them to us here. Because if China can do that well even though they make some of the worst real aks on the market I wonder how the people who invented the thing would fare in terms of quality. And no I don't count African or other super 3rd world manufactured aks as aks, their more like bundles of sticks than anything else simply because their so badly made even for the easiest platform to manufacture(that can actually be used in combat)

Edited by jroble95

Have not seen any yet from Russia...but who knows...in the future maybe....since their economy is in the tank.

In bad Russian accent speaking english...

"...Youse know Petrov...Amedicans are buyink cheap Chinese AK toys...perhaps ve should make zom..."

Edited by Guges Mk3