dirceu86

[Help] My First AEG (Complete Request With Shortlist)

Hi, it's my first post after introduction and I was a little bit concerned that it wouldn't be the best first one, but I really need some opinions on my shortlist.

First of all, I like M4, so most of them are this type o gun. I'm starting with airsoft and I want a flexible one, that I'll be able to keep for a long time and make upgrades. I don't have experience, but I'm open to learn how to make these upgrades in the future by myself.

• King Arms M4A1 CAA Custom CQB - R$1.596,00 (500 US$)
  • APS M4 CQB R-Style ASR 103 - R$1.792,00 (560 US$)
  • APS M4 RIS Style ASR 104 - R$1.439,00 (450 US$)
  • ARES Amoeba M4 AM-008 - R$2.550,00 (796 US$)
  • G&G CM16 Raider-L - R$1.706,00 (533 US$)
  • Cybergun M4A1 CQB Colt - R$1.794,00 (560 US$)

That's what I found and it's around my budget. The Ares one is the most expensive and needs to be really superior above the others. I've been told that the APS is the best one, specially about the gearbox, but I've found good things about the King Arms about being flexible and not heavy for CQB. I did shoot with de APS but the ASR 102 and I liked it.

The prices are in brazilian currency, but I guess that it can give something about their value. But each 1US$ is about 3.2R$. Yeah, that sucks.

APS are not well made...don't let anything fool you about it. Their history is bad and they have not improved very much over the years.

Get the KA. Its better than the bad CYB Colt for the same price. while the externals are a bit cheap your internals are solid.