Hey! I just bought a G&G cm16 predator with mosfet. I was using it for a while and then it sounded like it got stuck in the gearbox. Clicking sounds were being emitted from my gearbox as I pull the trigger. Later on, my gun just stopped working entirely. I brought my gun to my local shop and concluded that my 25 amp blade type fuse was blown. I go to a auto store and get new fuses. When I come home, I put another 25 amp fuse into my gun. I plug in my 11.1 lipo and boom, the fuse was blown immediately. I don't know what's going on. Today I went back to the store and of course, they had to be closed because of an event. I am afraid to do anything else to my gun without screwing up completely until I get answers. Should I try higher fuse ampage? Is there something wrong with my wiring? Gearbox, motor? I have no clue. And my gun has been broken for about a month now.

Fuses blowing is a protection mechanism.

Circumventing that by installing a larger fuse is not a bright idea.

From your description, it sounds like your motor locked up and then coupled with a 11.1V battery your the fuse is preventing you from doing more damage to your AEG.

At this point you should wait for the shop to open and check your AEG.

Or you could see if your mechbox is jammed by trying to "pick" the AR latch.

Guges is right. The fuse popping is telling you something is wrong with your gun, and removing it or going bigger is not going to solve your issue. The fact that your gun ran fine on the 25amp fuse for a while means that your gun is capable of doing that. However something has change. You have to figure out what. That means opening the gearbox and looking to see if something is broken, jammed, stripped, exposed wire, etc.

The broken brush spring might be your issue if it is somehow touching the black wire side & red wire side at the same time (if your end bell is metal, it can short through that as well. Part of the broken spring may have lodged itself in the motor, causing it to jam or shed a winding. Some suggestions, follow in order and test after each suggestion:

1. Find a new brush spring, and replace broken one.

2. Try a new motor

3. Open gearbox and visually inspect.