to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
Knightmusic

compatibility issue with FPS upgrade parts?

I have an Echo1 ASR. had it for a while and decided to take the first step in purchasable upgrades by buying an M170 spring and Action Army VSR-10 spring guide and piston (per suggestion by the shop keeper) the problem is after disassembling the rifle I noticed the spring guide wouldn't fit the cylinder, it's to wide. is there a compatibility issue that should have been known by me or the shopkeep? or am I missing something?

TLDR

gun: ECHO1 ASR
parts: Action Army VSR-10 spring guide, piston, and M170 spring

problem: guide and piston to wide for cylinder.

Edited by Knightmusic

Unfortunately Airsoft is real life and the guns we use are not made to a specific specification. Its made to a guideline.

And the company that made your gun is Well. Well is chooses not to make good guns and thus their parts are always one off. This is what your experiencing.

Edited by Guges Mk3

Unfortunately Airsoft is real life and the guns we use are not made to a specific specification. Its made to a guideline.

And the company that made your gun is Well. Well is chooses not to make good guns and thus their parts are always one off. This is what your experiencing.

So what's the solution? Is there a company that makes Well upgrades? I've seen other people upgrade their echo1 ASR with APS2 parts so I know it's not impossible to upgrade this platform. Just need to know what parts to look for and whether or not I need to go get a refund on these parts.

No one makes Well upgrades. Its a low grade company and there is nothing that can handle an upgrade beyond what it is designed to do.

You need to get a refund on the parts. Most Well's are NOT VSR compatible. On more occasions it is APS2 compatible.