to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
7h39

SR25/M110 Classic Army vs. A&K

Hi, I divided my adivce request in two posts. Along with a "short" gun for everyday use, I'd like to experiment joule creep builds with an elongated design gearbox. 'Cose I don't really like AKs, the only other choice is m110/sr25, that I like much more.

However it's a niche product and the most consistent producers (G&G, Ares and G&P) produce standard v.2 models, so they are out. Remains A&K's Sr25/Sr25k or Classic Army's M110.

Sr25k A&K for 250€ features:

Low resistance wiring - 6mm bushings gearbox - Bore-Up Air-Kit with type 0 elongated cylinder - URX 10" Ras

m110 Classic Army for 350€:

Low resistance wiring - inline mosfet - 9mm bearing gearbox - standard air kit with ported elongated cylinder - 6.03 tight bore barrel - keymod 13" Ras

However the replica is going to be heavly upgraded, but what's the most reliable/ best to experiment?

Thx

Are you buying these new from a store or used? If new from a store, they lack some of the features you listed. The A&K does not come with a bore up cylinder kit (although it is elongated like the CA I believe) The CA does not come with 9mm bearings (7mm bushings), has a full, non-ported cylinder, and comes with a 6.08mm brass stock barrel.

Personally I like the external quality of the CA of A&K's that I have handled. Performance and internally, you can do pretty much whatever you want with them, and I would say the internals are a wash between the two.