Sign in to follow this  
locprecision

30 YEAR OLD RARE & DISCONTINUED, SHELL EJECTING DAISY SOFT AIR GUNS .

Hey friends, I have for sale some brand new Daisy Soft Air guns that were just recently found! These are the guns that started airsoft as we know it today. These represent the best in detail and workman ship not really seen today. Since these are around 30 yrs. old., they have no red barrel markings and are sold as such to preserve their collector authenticity. Each gun is in its original packaging with instructions. Long guns are in a box and the pistols are in a blister pak. All guns come with casings, 6mm round bullets, and steel magazines. Upon firing, a casing is ejected when the gun is being cocked and then reloaded with another from the magazine. I have 1-UZI and 2-TEC-9 machine guns. Each one of these is going for 79.00 PLUS 9.25 shipping. I have next, 3-Smith & Wesson model 59s. that are 60.00 each PLUS 9.25 shipping. I also have extra cartridges for each gun as well. I take paypal and can usually ship same day payment is received. I can send photos of these to your email address. Thanks for reading. locprecision.