to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
wicked88

Which GLOCK to get ?

Hi guys ! Im new to ASF and I'm looking for that tasty advice of yours !

Im from Portugal, to start, and have been playing for since 2010, but stopped 4 years and restarted the action a year ago. I fixed up my JG AK47-Beta and it is a 320fps beast, full of 3D Printed (poor man) mods :D

Getting to the question, I need a sidearm, more specifically, a GLOCK ! I've been looking everywhere, forums, videos, a lot of information, but I still cant decide which GLOCK (brand) to get.

I'm more a less on a budget, looking to get the most out of the least, but, having in mind that this is an investment for future years. As a player I am an assualt guy, with the lurking bug. A full-size or compact GLOCK will be fine.

I came down to 3 brands now ...

TM G17 - Quite expensive, but as an investment, I guess it would be the best value. I can get it for 160€ + 35€ for a spare mag.

STARK ARMS G17/G19 - I've heard good things about tese, but some bad reviews hitting the one thing that I praise the most - RELIABILITY and INTERNALS ! I can get it for 120€+30€ for a spare mag.

KJW G23 - This is the cheapest but I also heard that is a solid working gun. Not too fancy with the looks, not that great in terms of accuracy and FPS, but a tank (so I've heard). I can get them for 100€+25€ for a spare mag.

I would be more a less comfortable paying for all of them (the TM will hurt), but the cheapest I can get one, the happier I will be. I excluded the TM at first, because its expensive, but looking in a future perspective, it might be the smartest buy.

What do you guys think ?

PS: don't want to do any kind of upgrades right of the bat.

Edited by wicked88