Sign in to follow this  
jroble95

aep vs aep

So, I cant seem to find any information on these platforms are so im hoping I can get informed on these guns as their my options to buy.

JG scorpion

ASG scorpion

entire cyma aep line excluding the 1911 and deagle as their too fat and their 1911 is completely misproportioned and ugly.

and the ridiculous GFAP13

I want to know which one of these is the most reliable and lasts the longest and is the most solid externally. So far I've only had an asg scorp and the motor dropped down after about 2 weeks and im not sure if its a lemon or not as its made in china.

They all seem to get 5 star reviews on the few sites that sell them so that kind of adds to the confusion.

I assume the most reliable are the cymas, but im not sure which one has a better gearbox, the glocks with their mini aep gearboxes or the ones with the normal sized ones like the deagle, 1911 and p226.

I had the scorp crap out on me pretty quick(I pampered it as I do with all my new guns) so im not sure whats good anymore as I really enjoyed that single handed 280 fps and I guess its not too good as those itty bitty gboxes cant handle that kind of spring power XD.

my current choice is the usp. Is there anything gravely wrong with it?

Also, I noticed a RoF difference between the guns.

Edited by jroble95

If you drop a AEP 4 times and it breaks...that is really bad.

Your drop tests is not a valid testament to durability.

I have been in the CYMA plant...I have sold CYMA AEP's. The market doesn't want them (can't in USA) nor are there any upgrade houses making parts for them (most likely due to lack of market saturation of the item in question).

If you enjoy and use your AEP effectively...that is great. Nothing else matters.

But its a CYMA...made in China...those factors say only one thing...

Edited by Guges Mk3

yeah, they arent very consistent when it comes to quality and they use really cheap materials, idc about externals and cyma internals are fine. Plus if its a lemon theres a thing called a warranty. Also, it fits my playstyle very well as I don't do cqb, I do super close quarters in normal fields.

Edited by jroble95