If this is your first and only AEG...do not upgrade it.

Nothing...most Krytac's already have a m120 in them. They are very good AEG's. There is nothing on the market that you can put inside them in a like for like swap that will make an improvement.

Only upgrade spares or used guns where if you make a mistake you won't be down and cannot play.

its not my first just would be my first attempt at upgrading it.

If this is your first and only AEG...do not upgrade it.

Nothing...most Krytac's already have a m120 in them. They are very good AEG's. There is nothing on the market that you can put inside them in a like for like swap that will make an improvement.

Only upgrade spares or used guns where if you make a mistake you won't be down and cannot play.

I have an old sr25 aeg I could practice on. I just want it have longer range and highr velocity. since it seemed low in my opinion I got 350 with .25s

Edited by airborne101

You should make the SR25 a DMR.

If you have the longer mechbox in that AEG it would be easier to get the FPS up without making the AEG work harder.

See that would be the case but I bought it from a local hole in the wall shop and it was trash. He did the typical businesses man swindle and sure did fool little ol me when it came down to buying my first airsoft gun. Its by some brand that is like bearly known and is cheap it had the trade marks "Golden Eagle" on it. Also Im 99% he sold me it used. Since when I got home I noticed heavy wear on the stock and mock suppressor. Also its seriously in accurate every 5 bbs just vears off to the right and it has a diffrent fps every week. ex 1 week it would have 390ish with .25s and the next 350ish.

MK2 does has m120 installed for the US version. Unless you are outside of US like UK or Japan then it will have a m100 or m85 spring respectively.

The stock gearbox can easily handle m125, m130. Above m140 I would suggest switch to solid bushing. With m150, you should by pass the mosfet. If you are curious why you should visit the Krytac forum. Speaking of which, most accurate information is on the official forum. I encourage you to visit.

Just keep this in mind, don't upgrade for the sake of upgrade. And not all upgrade is as good as others claim.

http://krytac.forumchitchat.com/

MK2 does has m120 installed for the US version. Unless you are outside of US like UK or Japan then it will have a m100 or m85 spring respectively.

The stock gearbox can easily handle m125, m130. Above m140 I would suggest switch to solid bushing. With m150, you should by pass the mosfet. If you are curious why you should visit the Krytac forum. Speaking of which, most accurate information is on the official forum. I encourage you to visit.

Just keep this in mind, don't upgrade for the sake of upgrade. And not all upgrade is as good as others claim.

http://krytac.forumchitchat.com/

wasnt upgrading just to upgrade. I want it to have more range and higher velocity. its supposed to be a spr/dmr so I want it to shoot like one.

Why would you assume the factory packing has a bad seal?

(Rule of life...don't assume, get the fact and or details and know the truth)

Matrix is a Evike House Brand. And that House Brand is not consistent.

if you want a good spring. Get a "Factory Brand".

Best - PDI Japan (Hard Springs) +/- 1fps even after 50K rounds.

Good - Modify (Hard Spring), +/- 3fps after 50K rounds

Decent - Taiwan Rebrands, Early CA OEM Springs

Medicore - US House Brands

Bad - 5.00 Retail Springs...any

Why would you assume the factory packing has a bad seal?

(Rule of life...don't assume, get the fact and or details and know the truth)

Matrix is a Evike House Brand. And that House Brand is not consistent.

if you want a good spring. Get a "Factory Brand".

Best - PDI Japan (Hard Springs) +/- 1fps even after 50K rounds.

Good - Modify (Hard Spring), +/- 3fps after 50K rounds

Decent - Taiwan Rebrands, Early CA OEM Springs

Medicore - US House Brands

Bad - 5.00 Retail Springs...any

im not saying its is bad its just what was reccomended above to get a better range out of it.

Its a Krytac...not an AGM.

If you match the right nozzle to the right packing...you may get 2-3 fps above and beyond what you get now.

Just play more...and worry less about upgrading an item to its ideal limit.

Because, when it comes down to it...its your skill that wins the day and not the AEG.

Its a Krytac...not an AGM.

If you match the right nozzle to the right packing...you may get 2-3 fps above and beyond what you get now.

Just play more...and worry less about upgrading an item to its ideal limit.

Because, when it comes down to it...its your skill that wins the day and not the AEG.

yeah I know its just there is certain moments when range is necessity for me. Ex attack and defend when pushing up I need to be able to pick off or suppress effectively and somtimes the range can fall a little short or the other way around I like to pick people off before they get close. Even basic tdm I like to stick to brush/woodland area of my local field and pick people off.

First off, use heavier ammo of decent quality and dial the standard hop to suit. That will get you more range and accuracy. It doesn't matter how fast you shoot light ammo, it won't really go any further. After that perhaps consider a flat hop. Building a DMR is a lot more involved than just making it shoot to the field limit.

^Notice his title folks?

Was wondering when you were going to pop in and speak your mind You should put me on commission defending your products :sp_ike:

lol... Thanks Guges.... You really should come over to Krytac forum.

It's just getting a bit frustrated to visit ASF. The board is getting slower and the graphics are buggy. I miss the good old days when Battlepriest runs the board.

Yes, you might want to try a miracle barrel and an R-hop... If you want to push it even further, switch to the highest torque gear and motor setup you can fit in the M4 gearbox, squeeze in an M170 spring and start slinging .40 sniper bbs with it. You won't be able to take it to any regulated field, but if you play on private property (with permission) you'll outrange everyone else. Remember, its airsoft, you're not going to be able to shoot as far as you can see like with a real gun.

• Downvote 1