to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
mattgmurdoc

Prototyping mechanical semi-only HPA dmr drop in kit.

Hello! I'm Matt. I just signed up so if I'm posting this in the wrong area My apologies.

So, over the past year or so I've been trying to design a semi only HPA drop in engine targeted primarily for dmr builds (it could be used for any kind of build, but being optimized for dmr's by default, it would likely be less efficient.), while using a mechanical design with as few parts as possible, made out of quality yet inexpensive materials. I also wanted to aim for a very compact design, around the size of PolarStar Jack, Wolverine inferno etc.

I've already started building the prototype, and I will probably upload a pic or two when I have it in a more "presentable" state.

So, as this project progresses and/or gains enough interest, would anyone be interested in testing these?

So yep. That's pretty much the gist of it. Stay tuned for more.