Best AirSoft Sniper Rifle for no more than 200$

So, I am a semi-pro airsoft player. I usually use or rent rifles from my friends or the place where we are playing. I want to get myself a good sniper rifle that wont exude 375 FPS, and that has a sizable clip (no less than 20 shots) and wont break from me dropping it while running through a forest or field (preferably made up of all metal or a hybrid with metalinnards, and barrel w/ some sort of hard plastic for the rest of the body) If you can make it, I don't want It to weigh more than 10 pounds, and no longer than 2 meters if preferable. I can work with a more than 2 meter, but I have more of an on the move sniper, and haveing a long gun can slow me down. If you have any good ideas for sidearms please list them below. Currently, for a sidearm, I was looking at the KWA M11A1 NS2 Green Gas AirSoft Sub-machine Gun. Thank you for reading this and if you answered, thank you for answering.

What you seek does not exist.

You have to build it up from a base BASR...and that is rather easy to do with such a low FPS.

You do realize you will be several handicapped against other players.

You with a bolt action rifle...and others with FA fire.

Edited by Guges Mk3

What you seek does not exist.

You have to build it up from a base BASR...and that is rather easy to do with such a low FPS.

You do realize you will be several handicapped against other players.

You with a bolt action rifle...and others with FA fire.

So, what would you suggest? In terms of any rifle that is cheap, and easy to use for beginners, but not break if it is dropped. That has around a 300 fps. My friend is getting into airsoft so I am getting him a gun.

Why does it have to be a bolt action rifle?

Remember this is Airsoft. What the gun looks like on the outside has No bearing on what it can do.

We all shoot the 6mm ball. Its going to come down to Hop-up effectiveness for range and accuracy.

Then ROF is the next factor.

Imagine this, if you get your friend a Bolt Action Rifle:

He is going to be this Guy.

reconstruction-ww2-german-wehrmacht-sold

And the guy with an AEG is going to be this guy.

2896b1d28a9dba9791454ca89c4de895.jpg

Who do you think is going to win the head to head competitions if velocity and FPS are equal?

Find them a good used AEG and let him compete equally.

Edited by Guges Mk3

Why does it have to be a bolt action rifle?

Remember this is Airsoft. What the gun looks like on the outside has No bearing on what it can do.

We all shoot the 6mm ball. Its going to come down to Hop-up effectiveness for range and accuracy.

Then ROF is the next factor.

Imagine this, if you get your friend a Bolt Action Rifle:

He is going to be this Guy.

reconstruction-ww2-german-wehrmacht-sold

And the guy with an AEG is going to be this guy.

2896b1d28a9dba9791454ca89c4de895.jpg

Who do you think is going to win the head to head competitions if velocity and FPS are equal?

Find them a good used AEG and let him compete equally.

Yo, Iv bin using a bolt with 500 fps custom made. I mean everything is custom. I made my own reciver and gears. I can sit back w/ my smg in one sling and pistol in the outher, while takeing out a whole enamy platoon. I have a 478 confirmed kills in war games and who knows how manny in reg matches. While you may be siting there w/ your nice AEG I will be able to out match you twise in distance. Considering you did not even ask me if my gun is a hybrid (which it is), how could you posibly even know who would win in a match. And considering the amount of time I have played, and the amound of tech I have on my gun. Trying to out snipe me, is like trying to find pin in a hay stack which in a field of haystacks, and all while that pin is raining .32g pellets on you at 500 fps. And when you do manage to find it good luck actually getting off a shot because by that time you'd be dead or I would have already moved positions. I have, by no mear luck, taking out entire enemy platoons while they lay siege on out hill. Now. I may be really biased, But concerning my question, when I meant rifle, I meant any rifle, auto, semi, not just sniper. For under 200$. Now after my rant there, I want to know, in general, out of all the airsoft rifles, what is the best one for under 200$ for a beginner.

You said $200.00 and I said nothing exists in your performance range. Which is true. Then you stipulated 375fps...which is more restricting.

Since I started playing in the 1980's. Nothing has ever met your criteria our of the box without needed adjustments, cheap and durable.

Edited by Guges Mk3

Im gonna go out on a limb here and say you should just build a cheapo dmr. From what I know all you'll need is an aeg with an m120 in it(prefferrably comes stock with it) .28g G&G bbs minimum A flat hop from maple leaf with the 50 degree nub and bucking and a miracle barrel that is the same length as your stock barrel length so you don't overvolume or undervolume. And get yourself a scope with proper eye relief for the distance you have from your face and the lens after doing that thing that makes your gun shoot semi only(no idea how to do that, im pretty sure you could do a quick google search for that)

http://www.airsoftforum.com/board/uploads/gallery/album_849/gallery_93507_849_5004.png for the bb chart for why G&G is good, kingarms is only good in europe because you can only ship there and not america so its extra 12 ft of rang in .20 form isnt available to americans pretty much.

Guges can link that 180$ monstrosity of an AR

I'll do a classic me and link a cyma cm048 just for example as their currently doing a discount now, the gun is "on sale" for 159.16 and theres a 25% off discount so its 119.37+15.00 shipping so its a better deal than what I got which was 138 with shipping lol. The thing comes with no rails so what you need to do is get a good railed upper foregrip (best deal I could get for one that fits a 74 is some spray paint from home depot and spray it the color you want. I'd recommend detatching your wood after staining it the color you want and bringing it into the store to get some spray paint to match it. Make sure to scratch the polymer with tools to get a surface the paint can stick on.

The scope I got for good eye relief is this one: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00L2ZUQ4C, it has 8.5-10 inches of eye relief so you'll get a good picture at the distance your face is away from it. Best deal I could find.

So your total shopping cart is going to be:

~49 bucks https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00L2ZUQ4C

~30 bucks https://brushfiretactical.com/products/tapco-intrafuse-ak-quad-rail-fde

~3-6 bucks smallest can of spray paint you can find from home depot

~78 bucks miracle barrel, I got mine for 63+15 shipping from airsoftgi.

~134.37 bucks http://www.airsoftmegastore.com/10139-440-fps-ak74-cm048-airsoft-aeg-rifle-real-wood-cyma-cm048-vpower.aspx

~1 buck if your smart Maybe some wood stain, I don't know what price you'd get it for so im gonna say 1-10 bucks

~Total: So your gonna be a over your budget but it'll work pretty well. A bolt action will cost you alot for a good build too btw.

293.37 with shipping but no taxes calculated. I also couldn't find a good flat hop so I think guges could help you there as the one I bought isnt on amazon anymore and my browser is glitching up.

This is the cost a dmr should be.

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/Sniper_Rifles_Tokyo_Marui_Tokyo_Marui_VSR_10_Pro_Sniper_Version.htm?utm_source=YouTube&utm_medium=Social&utm_term=vsr10&utm_content=vsr10&utm_campaign=Novritsch

If it's good enough for Novritsch it's good enough for you. Throw in a better spring and a double o ring cylinder head and you have your fps.

did this dude really just talk about "confirmed kills" in an airsoft game? oh :censored2: please. I havent played alot of airsoft but when I did I had a cheap gun around 300 bucks and I smoked the dog :pain: out of guys like you. please keep the :censored2: measuring realistic there Billy Badass.

The question is whether $200 max is for the base rifle only, or the base plus some upgrades.

If you can spend $200 just for the base rifle, get a TM VSR-10 ProSniper from Echigoya. If you are in the U.S., you should be just about 200 bucks at the current exchange rate inclusive of shipping. Maybe even under.

Once you get the rifle, you now begin a journey that can cost hundreds, even thousands of dollars with upgrades.

If you absolutely cannot spend more than $200 inclusive of upgrades, get a JG Bar-10 or Well MB01 (04, 05, 08) from a distributor in your country, and then upgrade just the hopup (plus bucking and nub) and barrel. Shoot around a bit to see how satisfied you are. And then do more later when you have the funds, such as a better trigger, piston, cylinder, etc, etc.