scuba73

Where to practice?

You should find venues out of the view of the public. If you have a 75' back yard. That is a good start.

In this day and age...Do Not Brandish your Airsoft Replica in public.

You may get shot for real...

Edited by Guges Mk3

"Practice" when you play. I like to attend regular weekend games (short 15-30 min games throughout the day) at my local field. It's great because I can test new gear and guns, and make tweaks or notes between games. It also allows me to try a new tactic or such, and since respawn is pretty much instant, if I screw it up the first time, I have several more tries to get it right in that game alone.

Ok thanks very much for your suggestions. I guess I practice in my basement if I need to familiarize with the weapons, reloading, and so on.

Not sure I can do much on the yard without raising the interest of the neighborhood.

To answer stormy18,.. I am still learning what fields are around me. I have indoor cqb at 2h drive, I have a paintball/airsoft urban field at 35minites, but it's awful weather now in Illinois.