Sign in to follow this  
FAR1OUT1OPS

LMG Support gun

Hey all, I'm looking into getting a LMG be it a SAW, M240, M60 doesn't really matter to me. My price range is around $400 bucks, I don't really care if I get a cheaper gun then upgrade just prefer to be told exactly what upgrades are needed. I really don't trust the websites on what extras work on what gun, 'Preciate it!

rpk74? http://www.airsoftforum.com/board/topic/303435-why-m4/ v3 gearbox supremacy?

to sum up what jimmy said there, aks are cheaper for the same quality, have longer barrel lengths for cheaper, have better high caps that lock in and don't require modification to keep in, have sights that are better suited for airsoft as their for tracking and not shooting as airsoft isnt an accurate sport, point better and a point he missed was that their lmg's weigh less, I own an rpk74 and its a 7 pound gun, albiet unbalanced but the stock has enough room for a big battery to balance it out. Run your gun stock, then find out what upgrades you require after you see the problems.

If you want quality go E&L, if you want a better deal go cyma. E&L's weigh alot and idk if they have rpks so I would stick to cyma as they legit sell rpks. airsoftmegastore has the best prices on cyma and redwolfairsoft has the best prices on E&L.