Hello guys, my Tokyo Marui G18c slide has just cracked, so I'm upgrading it (was planning on upgrading anyway).

Upgrade List:

PGC Slide With Black Outer Barrel (SV)

Guarder Frame (EU Version)

Guarder 150% Recoil Spring & Recoil Spring Guide

Shooters Design 150% Reinforced Hammer Spring (G18c Version)

Shooters Design Full Auto Sear

Guarder Steel Valve Knocker

Guarder Extended Slide Stop

Guarder Enhanced Loading Muzzle

RA Tech 6.01 Inner Barrel w/ Bucking

Guarder Enhanced Piston Lid

Anyway, I really don't trust myself installing anything other than the recoil spring & guide, Inner Barrel and Outer Barrel

So I was wondering if anyone near the Maryland/DC, or Virginia area knows of any shop willing to install all the above parts.. Every time I contact one they don't give me a direct answer..

The valve knocker/sear is without a doubt the hardest item to install. This will need a complete disassembly of the connector block/sear block. This is the framework that retains all those parts at the rear of the trigger bar.

A KSC/KWA can be a little frustrating. I'm not entirely sure if the TM is simpler. Having just gone through 2 full auto GBBs and corrected issues with only full auto cycling, I would say it can be tough. Additionally you have the trip for the auto feature sticking up to be mindful of.

If you tackle it yourself just take phone pics of how it is before taking it apart. Most important take pics of how spring legs lay. Fortunately there is not a great deal of spring tension you need to compress when putting the parts together. This makes it a lot easier.

Lots of pics is important. I do this all the time when dealing with complicated looking mechanisms.

Outside of trouble shooting GBBs function issues, taking apart that housing in a great deal easier. It can be frustrating but doable. I consider the skill level to be moderate to do it. It takes advanced skill level to problem shoot.