to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
_mtthw_

Is the Classic Army MK22 Good?

I'm going to get a better AEG for later this spring. I've decided I really (really) want a SCAR because I just love the way they look, and everyone has an M4. I've found two contenders so far. One is the VFC SCAR which is normally about 400 dollars but it's on sale right now on Evike for about 300: http://www.evike.com/products/28439/. The other is the Classic Army MK22: http://www.evike.com/products/60080/ . I know it's a replica of the .22lr version, but I don't care about that. I've seen conflicting reviews about the gun, and conflicting opinions about Classic Army. I know the VFC gun will perform well, but I really don't want to spend that much money if it can be avoided. Do any of you have or know anyone who has the Classic Army MK22? How well does it hold up?

First off American Consumerism does NOT apply to Airsoft. You get what you pay for and CA is not top shelf Airsoft.

The MK22 is CA's attempt at getting around Cyberguns FN license. This is due in part to CA's nature of being a terrible company and they don't care and will turn a buck any way they can.

Now you need to know this.

In recent years there have been 4 SCARS

DBOYS

VFC

CA

CA Sportline

Dboys told CYB to go fly kits.

VFC makes all high end CYB SCARS sold in the US.

CA was commissioned to make the LOW END SCAR for CYB...aka the SCAR Sportline.

If you buy that ISSC SCAR...its a piece of junk and it is the same QC level of a SCAR "Sportline"...plus its not even in the States yet and may never get here...

Edited by Guges Mk3