Quiet

I know what I want- I just don't know their names

first off I don't know if this is the right section to post this. but from what I gather I don't really see any other place where I can get something I want to buy ID'd

anyways, need help on a few pieces. I don't really have a budget I guess, but obviously if it's like $10000 then I can't do that. Mainly looking for the name of the gun shown below if it's out-of-the-box stock, but if it's custom and you know the names of the accessories and all that then that would be great.

The few key things that stood out about this gun that made me wanna cop (which also might be what helps you identify it) is the Magazine pull, the 'X' patterns on the Lower Receiver and red Magazine Release switch. EDIT: the file name of the image I pulled from the site was named 'osprey with ptw'. I know Osprey is the silencer, and I believe PTW stands for Personal Training Weapon, if that helps

6sp4EGi.jpg

I am also looking for a gun with a 'handguard' over the trigger, such as the DMR from Halo. I currently have my eye on this AUG http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/a-p-s-aug-a3-tactical-ris-handguard-model-aeg.html but I was hoping more of an M4-style rifle with handguard, if such thing exists 57a2389b414e5b991aa60348814b39d0.jpg

And finally, am also looking for any gun that's been skeletonised to make it lighter- something such as this: http://www.iwholesales.co.uk/211096-aps-red-dragon-fmr-mod1-aeg-red-black-asr-120 but less bright.

Thanks for any help in advanced x

Edited by Quiet

APS is not a good brand for durability. Knowing that they skeletonized an AEG body is funny...

M4 do not hand hand guards...never did and I don't think any one will see the need for it.

Crusader makes the red magazine release. You know what the silencer is and that body is a BAD - Battle Arms Lower Receiver

Scope is an Elcan

• Upvote 1

APS is not a good brand for durability. Knowing that they skeletonized an AEG body is funny...

M4 do not hand hand guards...never did and I don't think any one will see the need for it.

Crusader makes the red magazine release. You know what the silencer is and that body is a BAD - Battle Arms Lower Receiver

Scope is an Elcan

aah!!! thanks so much it's exactly what I was looking for.

I guess I'll have to start looking up how to build your own airsoft rifle now though ahaha

https://www.blog.redwolfairsoft.com/single-post/2017/02/24/RWA-x-Battle-Arms-Development-BAD556-Conversion-Kit-for-Tokyo-Marui-M4-MWS-GBB

RWA are the only company even thinking of releasing a Battle Arms receiver, and its only for TM GBB rifles, not AEG. So you're probably looking at well over $1500 to put that rifle together. And if you're not an experienced Airsoft player than a GBB rifle is not a good place to start.

Spend a third of that on a decent AEG and some other kit, play and learn the game, have a laugh and don't spend the whole time worrying about trashing a gun that cost more than a car.

• Upvote 1