Sign in to follow this  

So my A&K sr25k has been shooting fin up until today. I was shooting it and I all of a sudden it stopped shooting. No sound or any other reaction. I've tried three batteries both with and without my Burst Avocado-II Programmable Fire-Controller. Does anybody have any clues what the problem could be?

If you don't have a volt meter you can check for continuity by creating simple circuits with your battery and motor.

Motor spins when battery is hooked up...circuit is good

Motor does not spin...circuit is bad.

etc...

Remove items from the circuit to isolate the root cause.

You should also make sure the motor connectors are not broken. This happens quite frequently and one cannot see it is snapped due to the shrink wrap covering it up.

If you don't have a volt meter you can check for continuity by creating simple circuits with your battery and motor.

Motor spins when battery is hooked up...circuit is good

Motor does not spin...circuit is bad.

etc...

Remove items from the circuit to isolate the root cause.

You should also make sure the motor connectors are not broken. This happens quite frequently and one cannot see it is snapped due to the shrink wrap covering it up.

Ok so new info idk if it'll help but when it stops shooting and I give it a good shake it will shoot again.