Sign in to follow this  
policetac

Feeding Problem-KJ Works M4 GBB

I have a KJ Works Full Metal M4 RIS Airsoft GBB Gas Blowback Rifle that has recently decided it no longer wishes to feed properly.

I have searched desperately for a service manual for this gun so I could see exactly what the feeding area looked like when I first bought the gun because I've added material in an attempt to create a "ramp" to help guide the B.B.'s.

Is there anyone out here with a good working knowledge of this gun who can guide me in either repairing it or in finding the correct parts manual for it so I could just purchase the correct part if one is available?

Thanks in advance.

policetac

post-91168-0-70891300-1494212874_thumb.jpg

Usually if its not feeding properly it could be the bb,'s:their quality,their weight and how dirty they are.2nd,it could be that some moving parts (especially the nozzle) either not moving far enough or just worn off,for example:lack of lubrication ALMOST ALWAYS,cracks or broken parts that are moving during the shooting.3rd,sometimes it could be the gas and the magazine itself gives ya heck of problems mate,for example:if the the temperature is too low,it would cycle just for e few shots or not shoot at all,if the magazine worn off too,then its REALLY POSSIBLE that it would leak or the parts inside the magazine needs to be replaced,but if I were you,I would dissasembly the whole feeding system and probably the whole gun to look for ANYTHING out of ordinary.