to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
b240000

FS: WOC Parts, M4 AEG parts, Misc stuff etc

Looking to offload some old stuff. Please PM me for more info or better pics.

1st lot: WOC parts. I have enough parts for two working guns and have them more or less assembled right now. Anything painted was done with rustoleum camo paint. Something I've noticed with WOCs is they're not very uniform, so when I mention that one lower pairs well with an upper, that means they have the least slack when mated. Otherwise there's alot of play in the lower and upper. Anyways.

Photobucket being dumb so no numbers..

1 - Complete WOC upper minus bcg/charging handle. Not sure if I want to keep the kmr rail or sell it so I don't know about the price. It's a skullfrog upper, 10.5 aluminum outer barrel with a low profile gas block/tube and a birdcage. Pairs nicely with #14.

2 - $50 WOC formerly FDE upper that pairs with #4. Painted it black and it is missing the forward assist. Comes with dust cover.

3 - $50 WOC SR-15 upper, painted green. Like #3, no forward assist, but the dust cover is there. Pairs with #13.

4 - $50 Mostly stripped Magpul FDE lower. Has only the rear body pin which has some surface rust on its face.

5 - $20 14.5 govt profile aluminum barrel

6 - $30 14.5 govt profile steel barrel with funny reverse thread birdcage.

7 - $20 Big latch charging handle.

8 - $50 WOC BCG

9 - $10 alum. buffer

10 - $5 RS buffer spring cut down for gbbr

11 - $10 14.5 barrel cut off to like 9".

12 - $30 300mm? Barrel & Hop up

13 - $120 WOCx lower w/ WOCx internals. mostly stock minus the PTS BAD lever and the Phase 5 pistol buffer tube. But I might keep that tube so yeah. Only thing you should need is a screw for the pistol grip and a new buffer lock. All else works. Hammer/sear etc more worn than #14

14 - $160 WOC lower KAC w/ WOCx internals. Ambi safety and cut up A2 pistol grip. The bolt catch has a problem where it can fall out because it's cheap pot metal, but it hasn't given me trouble cycling. Very lnib FCG, this thing didn't see much use.

15 - Green LE stock. Free with anything.

16 - $20 Rock River comfy Houge grip for AR15s. Works with the WOCs just fine.

20170516_154811_zpswsibgqwj.jpg

Too lazy to number these next few, but it should be more obvious than the WOC stuff.

$25 fake FDE Vltor clubfoot Stock. Definitely fake.

$10 tiny HFC mock silencer, the little one.

$20 CQB Master mock silencer, the big one.

$50 Yankee Hill Machine Diamond rail. It's 10" I think. RS, but works with TM standard AEG uppers.

$30 Larue free float. Beat up 9" rail, but it should serve you fine. Missing the left side QD mount.

$5 LE stock

$20 PWS Diablo flash hider thing. The big one.

$40 G&P Tank stock, BNIB never fielded. Hardware included.

$50 Smith Ent. Repro silencer for vortex flash hiders.

$5 KAC stubby vfg repro.

$70 Stock TM V2 w/ small type. All that TM magic.

$30 JG?? V2 with small type, long wires.

$40 G&P Skull frog mostly stripper lower w/ selector, front pin & trigger guard.

20170516_155606_zpsoygffb34.jpg

$30 CYMA Ultimak railed gas tube for AK & Plastic railed lower w/ergo grip

$5 Glock outer barrel, should be TM spec??

$5ea CYMA & WE AKS74UN Lower handguards

$10 side rail for AKs

free - dboys horrible stripped out ak flash hider

free - G36k handguard that was dremeled out to slide over a KWA Vector as a cheap RIS.

20170516_155932_zpscdbb7sby.jpg

$80 - G&P XM177 upper w/ apple airsoft XM comp.

$100 - E1 plastic upper w/ VTAC rail, a 14.5 barrel that is fluted, a 1pc hop up unit and stock inner barrel. Irons not included. Plastic birdcage.

$40 - Old style multi piece barrel M16 front end. Probably JG or other clone. Will slap right onto most TM style AEG uppers. Comes with crappy vfg and 2x Classic Army rail covers.

20170516_160347_zpsxosij6hn.jpg