to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
Ed4games

Should I get this gun? Echo1 ASR

I have recently been looking at the Echo 1 ASR bolt action sniper rifle, and I was wondering if it was worth it. All of the reviews I have read describe it as a good gun, with minor issues that I could deal with. I am a fairly new beginner, and I think this gun is great for its price. If anyone has an history with this gun, I'd love to hear about it. (Link: http://www.evike.com/products/32805/)

You do realize you are taking a Bolt action Rifle versus people that have full auto.

When you click off one shot, 60 will be flying back at you before you can reload and fire again.

There is No advantage to a BAR in Airsoft...

Edited by Guges Mk3

You do realize you are taking a Bolt action Rifle versus people that have full auto.

When you click off one shot, 60 will be flying back at you before you can reload and fire again.

There is No advantage to a BAR in Airsoft...

Yeah I realize this, but I would be using it more for fun than for serious games. I recently got some money to spend and I have a 6 acre back yard that works amazingly as a field for me and my friends

^

True for the airsoft player who wants to play seriously or wants be more effective. However, the sport is meant to be fun so if he wants to be a sniper I say go for it.

As for your question, (I may be too late) I wouldnt get the gun due to the lack of parts. Buy a Bar 10 or maruzen L96 clone and upgrade it as you go along which will be good enough for what you do.

Stock guns, sniper rifles in particular, usually suck if you don't upgrade. Common Aegs will be able to have roughly the same range and accuracy. And since your new, you wont be very skilled so... ya... ur gonna get owned and probably frustrated (I would know, I started with a stock UTG L96 and a springer pistol). Just keep upgrading the sniper and buy a quality semiautomatic pistol.

Edited by ConSaint