Jonny Calavera

WTS Classic Army SA58 Carbine

Alright, I've finally rationalized selling my Classic Army SA58 Carbine. They don't make these anymore.

It was purchased in 2010. I bought the front RIS separately. I've done a few minor upgrades including replacing all wires with silicone racing wire, set up for Deans, and compression. It's hovering around 340 FPS with .2g bbs. It's be used and there is some cosmetic wear, but I've never abused it or dropped it. It's ready for a new home and/or Daytona project. Gun is licensed by DSArms so it has all trades. Everything is in working condition, select fire, mag release, charging handle, and bolt release.
I am asking for $300 +$15 for shipping (anything more and I'll cover the difference) but I also would be happy to negotiate I ship everything UPS priority and insure it for the value. I'll ship OCONUS but you'll be all of the shipping. I am not interested in trades. If you're in VA/MD/DC, we can meet up. Cash is king, p2p.
Things you will receive:
1x exotic CA SA58 Carbine with RIS
8x CA midcap mags, all work, used but not falling apart. I believe E1/lancer mags work with this
2x CA hi-caps, a 20 round and 30 round mag
The respect and admiration of your peers for finding an exotic engram on this forum.
Here are some photos for your viewing pleasure. PM me for more info, if you want more photos, or if you'd like to make an offer.
HkOEaIJ.jpg
J5T9J3Q.jpg
M9fTxb2.jpg
M9FXAw2.jpg
wB7og1z.jpg
tptYAvl.jpg