to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Convict85

Action Army vsr-10, bolt pull/spring stop issues?

Let me start by telling what is in my rifle. Everything is action army. Piston. Spring. Spring guide. Cylinder. Receiver. Inner/outer barrel. Hop up. Nozzle. Zero trigger. Barrel spacers. U get the idea. The only thing Tokyo Marui is the body and a few small parts.

My issue is that I have side to side movement of the bolt. It feels like the spring stop is not wide enough. It's causing grinding when I pull the bolt back. It's super hard to find that sweet center point where it pulls beautiful when on the field. It's grinding on the sides of the stop. Sometimes so much it causes the sear to get stuck down and I'd have to twist the bolt in the back position or while pulling it back to get it to go back up and catch the piston.

My questions is there any mods? that someone knows or has delt with this problem ? Any solutions? Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Any help would be greatly appreciated....

Thanks I literally was thinking about just swapping the action army cylinder for the stock TM cylinder. I'm only running 500 fps so it's not some super high fps build. From what I gather the stock cylinder can hold its own. And this is the second time u told me upgrades aren't always upgrades. I'm slowly starting to realize this.

Well.... I put my action army spring guide, piston, spring into the stock TM cylinder. The bolt pull is a lot better. Like day and night difference. But, yes there is a but, when in the closed position it is super hard to get out and start the pull back. It feels as though it's getting stuck on something. I've checked what I think is everything. I can't seem to get it figured out???

The spring stop was a bit tough going in. I actually had to give it a good tap to get it in all the way. Could it be getting stuck on the back end of the cylinder? I'm grasping for straws here. Thanks again.