to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
AimiGen7

Matrix/Red Fire Mosin Nagant into Sniper conversion?

So I've been thinking of getting the Matrix/Redfire Mosin Nagant, but the only versions I can find are the non-Sniper versions, which have a straight bolt. Normally, the Sniper versions have a bent bold handle so it can't get in the way of the scope.

I know they make scope mounts for Mosin Nagants, but they involve picatinny rails, which I wouldn't want to have on a world war 2 gun, and also, I prefer the PU scope anyway since it allows you to use the iron sights for backup (Red Orchestra players will know what I mean~)

So is there any way to convert it into a sniper version? Will real Nagant bolt handles (which can be found anywhere, like the real steel Mosin) work with it? Or should I just go f*ck all and not even bother with it?

I've heard some particularly bad things about Airsoft Mosins in general. The Matrix/Redfire ones apparently have loading issues, and the Wingun M44 version apparently has a HUGE fps that most fields will not allow. (Even then, I'd still probably buy one just to have it for at home stuff)