Sign in to follow this  
basslob

TM Glock 18c problem

Hallo I'm Bas form the Nederlands.

I took my Glock 18c apart to look if I can make it possible to put a mosfet in there. I did not open the gearbox and hopup. After looking I put everything back to gather.But now I have a problem. Out 5 of the 10 times when I fire the pistol it will fire a bb. But then the next loaded bb will fall out the barrel if I tilt it down. Is there someone that know what I do wrong. I already took it apart end did put it back together.

Thanks Bas

You could probably rewire the contacts for a Gate PicoSSR, but you'd need to be using a LiPo so you have extra space in the battery compartment. I don't think you need worry too much unless you want to run higher than 7.4v or do heavy spring upgrades. I upgraded my TM USP AEP with Eagle6 upgrades and running a 7.4v LiPo and I've had no issues so far.

I am having the same problem with my cyma 030 and another AEP pistol. Both are doing the same thing. The air nozzle isn't retracting far enough back to allow bb's up into the chamber, it only happens on full auto but even then not all bb's fire. I say I have about a 70% fire rate in full auto, in semi is about a 10% chance!

Any idea whats going on? my tappet plates look fine on the cyma 030 though if you fire it in semi you can see the spring and nozzle wedged (half open causing a jam not allowing the bb to travel up)