Ninjabro637

KWC P226 X5 Compatibility/Upgrades

Hey everyone. A while back I bought a KWC P226 X5 CO2 GBB. It was for parts so I rebuilt it using internal parts from an airgun version of the X5. It fires great but the 0.2g rounds drop around 50 feet. I checked the bucking and it is intact, and I see that turning the dial up for more hop presses the bucking more, but still the amount of hop remains the same (which acts like its at zero) regardless of how much hop is applied. I tried installing a stock KJW P226 bucking but it was had a slightly different shape to it and it would not properly sit on the stock barrel.

So I was wondering thinking about getting a Maple Leaf Crazy Jet inner barrel and a Maple Leaf 70° Deception GBB bucking. Would these fit in the stock hop up of my KWC? What about a drop in WE-Tech P226 hop up unit and barrel? I have seen a few places that say KWC is proprietary but this WE hop up chamber looks identical to my KWC one.

Anyone have any suggestions for upgrades for better range for this supposed "proprietary" GBB? I may have rebuilt this thing but I'm still fairly new with GBB companies. Any help is appreciated.

Edited by Ninjabro637

Nope...you have a dead end product. KWC products are not oriented to the player. It is oriented to the company that licenses the model to make money. In this case it is Cybergun.

There are no off the shelf upgrade options for this pistol.

Edited by Guges Mk3

Nope...you have a dead end product. KWC products are not oriented to the player. It is oriented to the company that licenses the model to make money. In this case it is Cybergun.

There are no off the shelf upgrade options for this pistol.

Well thats unfortunate... thanks for the heads up