Sign in to follow this  
hellion_blade

Elite Force Licensed GLOCK Replicas

Who do you think will be the manufacturer? hoping they choose more than one. I loved my KJ Works G23. Most of all I hope they're not junk and that the price doesn't go up too much. Usually when this happens all the other companies get cease and desisted or sued into the ground. What do you guys think of this whole thing?

Well I can't think of anything bad from Umarex other than the pricing on their replicas(I don't want to pay 300 for an MP5 lol). But thats to be expected with licenced products. the thing I hate about this the most is that they're going to shut down anyone else making a glock style replica. I know they aren't all good but I like having choices.

They aren't shutting down anything. Since the 1990's no one has "shut down" Asia in making Airsoft Glocks and they aren't now.

TM will still make it like all other items they make of which none have been shut down.

VFC/Stark is going to officially make their "real spec" model as the new Airsoft model and "others" will coat tail on the success of EF.

And you can't think of anything bad from Umarex? How about their CO2 line...not the most durable item on the market them KWC pistols.

Edited by Guges Mk3

I guess when I said shut down I meant stopping other manufacturers from selling in the US? Does anyone besides Umarex/G&G still sell/make an MP5? I know CYMA used to and I had a few from Echo1(JG?) about 8ish years ago.

Edited by Hellion_Blade

Umarex makes nothing themselves. Its all under contract.

No manufacturer "officially sells in the US. It's all Grey Market...now it's just officially Umarex.

People will import their own if the U model is going to be "poorly thought out".

I wonder if they have to etch the stupid disclaimer on their slide...like CYB had to on theirs.

ICS and TM still make MP5's