Sign in to follow this  
OverdriveRules

Best LiPo for collapsible/crane stocks?

The battery on my friend's VFC M27 has been dying out, and after talking with him, he's decided to get a LiPo battery for it. Now, I know quite a bit about LiPos already, and having used one in my G&P M16A1 for some time now, I know they're not made of nitroglycerine like a bunch of people think they are. The only issue we're having is trying to find one that'll fit in the stock. Any recommendations?

not a bad idea to buy a bunch of the small stick sized ones. they only hold 1200mah so thats about 1200 shots unless you're pulling a heavy spring. not a lot but the nice thing is you can charge a dead one and run a full one while you wait for the other to charge. They fit it so many different guns as well that its great for cross compatibility. I own 4 of them in total. I have 2 for each AEG. Not super familiar with what brands are better but I do know that about 90% of them are rebranded junky ones from the same 1-2 manufacturer(s).

Never heard anyone say they're full of nitroglycerin. lol

If hes used to a 9.6v or 8.4v, the 7.4v lipos will give a ROF somewhere between. they're higher amp though so they will have a faster trigger response than the 9.6v even.