Sign in to follow this  
Allizard

well that is a surprise...

its pretty much completely dead. it goes offline for months at a time at what seems like random. idk if theres someone paying for it to stay online or what but after the first time it went down for like 3 months there were only a few people who straggled in by what I can only assume to be a search for an airsoft forum.

Well, I'm still around... Guess it's just a couple of us older geezers here now a days. And that's a real shame, because this forum used to be top notch with information and interactions...

I'm back from the dead myself and currently working to update this forum, move it to a managed server (so I don't have to worry about or deal with problems) which has always been an issue for me. But once I get the details ironed out, I'll let everyone know and we'll see what happens if we can revive this site or not.

We've been online now for almost 15 years and a lot has changed over the years not only with the website and technology but with people and their individual lives as Xander_Bolanos pointed out