hellion_blade

Whos here? Chime in!

Hey guys. who else is still around? I have this site as one of my homepages when I open chrome so I get to see our forum rot daily lol
What are you doing in airsoft lately? I haven't played in a few years now but the last thing I did was fix my g36 only for the selector switch to fall off as soon as I test fired it. Not to mention my trigger not returning in semi. 😕 
get any new equipment this year?
how'd you like it?

Just wanted to get a thread going to liven the place up a bit. 🙂

I lurk. To be honest, Im slowing down with airsoft and getting into firearms. I still play occasionally, but not as much. Same goes with working on guns. 

Admin is taking a crack and bringing this place back, and I for one would love to see it back as the active metropolis that it was. I certainly hope with FB cracking down on airsoft sales and groups in general that it drives people back to the forums. 

Life has slowed down my airsoft gaming in the last year.  I grew tired of producing Ops, something I have done for the last ten years.  Mostly due to the changing player base.  Players didn't want tactical game play anymore, they want speedball.  I don't produce those kinds of games.  Plus my school is growing and I needed to be there more.  Add a firearms instruction side business, wife, two special needs kids, and a bad hip and it slowed me down a lot.  But I had the hip replacement surgery done in February and am getting back into promoting small, local games.  Hopefully the forums can do the same and come back as well!