Sign in to follow this  
daveand

Getting out of airsoft! A&K Masada, KWA ATP, holster, vest, internals, mask, extended mag

Hey all, I'm getting out of airsoft so I'm selling the rest of my airsoft stuff. 

First the list, then the pics:

Bundle 1: A&K Masada (Black) $200

Comes with: 3-9x40 scope, 11.1v 2200mAh LiPo, 1 Elite Force 140 rd midcap mag, flip-up ironsights, Wii Tech loading nozzle, extra internals and parts. Don't have original box, sorry.

Issues: has an intermittent feed issue, also fire selector switch currently shoots full auto in safe and single in both single and full auto modes, needs a little attention. Still shoots hard though.

Bundle 2: KWA ATP (Black) $130.

Comes with: extra magazine, propane adapter, original box with manual, hop-up adjustment tool(s), extra grip backing, etc.

No issues

KWA 49 rd MAGPUL PTS FPG extended pistol magazine $40

BLACKHAWK SERPA CQC Holster for Glock 17/22 $30 (right-handed)

V-Force Anti-fog full face mask $50

Tactical Vest (OD green) comes with single dual frag pouch and Admin Pouch all for $40, all OD Green

Random internals, including motor, spring, M4 hop-up mechanisms, aluminum barrel, barrel cleaner, etc. $25

132 round 40mm grenade $20

First, second and third folks to buy from me get a bag of BBs free. If you buy two bundles/items, you can have two bags

If you buy everything from me, you can have it all for $450 and I'll cover shipping

I'll ask you to add on $10 for shipping and if shipping turns out to cost more than that, I'll cover the rest.

Thanks!

vubL4CG.jpg

VBPFBPA.jpg

w26mvee.jpg

fxTc2MK.jpg

83RDih6.jpg

iKE93ZR.jpg

NXZYCVu.jpg

4W2eCDt.jpg

vC4YAmq.jpg

Edited by daveand
updated first pic to show username