Sign in to follow this  
Okie

Is there any way to increase recoil?

::EDIT::

You will have better luck getting answers in the Upgrades/Modifications subforum:

https://www.airsoftforum.com/forum/89-upgrades-amp-modifications/

I have no idea if this works, so proceed at your own risk, but I recall hearing someone either swapping out a GBB recoil spring for a weaker, less stiff spring to allow harder blowback or they took a match/bunsen burner to a small part of the middle of the spring to weaken it. Not sure if that’s even an option for your model, mind you.

Edited by Dmitri Kalashnikov
  • Upvote 1

On 6/5/2019 at 9:39 PM, Dmitri Kalashnikov said:

::EDIT::

You will have better luck getting answers in the Upgrades/Modifications subforum:

https://www.airsoftforum.com/forum/89-upgrades-amp-modifications/

I have no idea if this works, so proceed at your own risk, but I recall hearing someone either swapping out a GBB recoil spring for a weaker, less stiff spring to allow harder blowback or they took a match/bunsen burner to a small part of the middle of the spring to weaken it. Not sure if that’s even an option for your model, mind you.

Thanks for the tip. The spring on my particular gun is already crazy light, so if I weaken it Im not sure if it would chamber anymore. Thats actually pretty common to do with real guns, though, where people will clip off a few coils to make a gun cycle weak ammo. Might work better than the lighter thing, idk.

Is there any way to increase the gas flow? Since Im not playing Im not worried about velocity since it wont actually be hitting anyone. That might kick a little more.

Edited by Okie
eta