to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  

What's A New Smg?! Mp7a1~

Guest kingsniper123

I think that he means that he just got it and wants to know if it is a good gun, or that it just came out and wants to know if it is good. It is kinda hard to decifer it without the Rosetta Stone lol k.

Guest Wesker

Stop making topics that it has arrived. Everyone knows it has and several other topics adress this.

I want to pre-order one.

Guest WarAlliance2005

I just knew MP7A1 at WGC.com, I wanted to know that does it good? And have andbody brought it?

because I was designed to buy it ~ :boxed:

Unfortunately it is not as powerful as Redwolf would have us believe. But given its size, that should not be a big surprise.

I actually pre-ordered one myself and received it today. I'll chrono it at AEX as soon as I have the chance and post the results here.

Edit:

Took it to local AEX this evening. Chrono'd around 250.

Edited by sandiegobiotech

Guest WarAlliance2005

I looked the link, MP7 is quite good for the nearest attack. But I think that the developing of it is not possible...

engrish much?

skirmish tested it yesterday. It was two MP7s against a TM SR-16 up to 360 fps, and an ICS M4. Between us, we had a total of 5 MP7 mags. The opponents each had a hi cap mag. We won each skirmish of the MP7s vs AEGs. We both made tough shots like a shoulder behind a tree about 100+ feet away. These were easily done with 1-8 shots from the MP7.

The verdict, the MP7, though low in power, has the range and accuracy to compete with and excel over stock and lightly upgraded AEGs. The only problem I can see is the magazine capacity. I had to change mags almost every game but it was quick and easy because of how pistol-like the MP7 is.

I give it an A+. It is an AESMG (Automatic Electric Sub Machine Gun) but it can defeat rifles with ease.

Definitely a better buy than a TM Uzi or a TM MP5K (without upgrades). It all depends on feel though.

:headbang:

Guest WarAlliance2005

I means the development of MP7...

Because the gear box of MP7 is different to AEGs, so it can't use other Advanced parts...

We have just waiting...

well, judging by your interesting style of english, Im guessing you are asking about the upgrade potential of the MP7. So far there is none. The MP7 gearbox is literally a scaled down version of an AEG gearbox. It has a mini spring, piston, etc.... Im sure that if the Scorpion, TMP, and Mac 11 that Marui is developing all have the same gearbox, then we will see some upgrades.

I don't know much about the gun itsel fexcept it is supposedly well made and has 300 fps, but they use it as the standard weapon in stargate now in place of the P90

Hey, that was in like on episode. They didn't replace the P90. If you saw Stargate this friday, they were using mainly P90s and G36s. I don't think I've seen an MP7 in Atlantis either.