to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
Guy_With_A_Gun

Asf Unit Badges

Because of the the new sig regulations, I figured I'd just post every ASF unit badge I've made in case people want to add them into their new sig pic they'll have to make

Pistolonlyrevolution.gif

airsoftkid100.gif

Zombies.gif

Ardrummer5.gif

Ardrummer4.gif

Ardrummer3.gif

Ardrummer2.gif

Ardrummer1.gif

asfsnipers1jpformady3.gif

asfsnipers1jpformady2.gif

asfsnipers1jpformady.gif

souljaboy.gif

leonkenedy2.gif

leonkenedy1.gif

sig.gif

spotter.gif

asfsnipersguy2.gif

Edited by Guy_With_A_Gun

oops, well if someone wants to use that one, ill be happy to fix it..

Just wanted to note that I invented these things... but :censored2: if Guy hasn't taken the idea and made it awesome! These are great, especially the Zombie Hunter one. :P

Just one question... why do you have a sharpshooter tag with a pistol on it? xD

Just wanted to note that I invented these things... but :censored2: if Guy hasn't taken the idea and made it awesome! These are great, especially the Zombie Hunter one. :P

Just one question... why do you have a sharpshooter tag with a pistol on it? xD

Its true, I orignally asked Pirate if I could mess with them and got permission, and took it to a new level :a-grin: props for pirate for coming up with the orignal idea....and about that pistol thing....I don't even now, :a-laugh: havnt you ever seen those elite newbs with their pistols with scopes?

Its true, I orignally asked Pirate if I could mess with them and got permission, and took it to a new level :a-grin: props for pirate for coming up with the orignal idea....and about that pistol thing....I don't even now, :a-laugh: havnt you ever seen those elite newbs with their pistols with scopes?
Bahaha, it is so true!

My buddy had a clear-plastic desert eagle that fired 180fps, and he plopped a 4-16x scope on it. Most hilarious thing I've ever seen.

yeh I can never keep myself from doing just one per person, gotta do like 3 or more..:-)

Dude, I may end up taking out my Team Se7en banner to make room for a few more badges I'm about to suggest (should you decide to do them):

-"ASF Braggards, Blow-Hards, and Baron Munchausens" with a picture of the 1980s movie version of Baron Munchausen (my current avatar)

-"ASF Berserkers" with a picture of a Viking or Germanic warrior.

-"ASF Mobile Suit Division" with a picture of a Zaku or GM.

-"ASF Full Cyborg Unit" with a picture of Bato or Major Motoko Kusanagi from 'Ghost in the Shell'

That's all I can think of for now. Bear in mind G.W.A.G. , these are just suggestions, and you're in no way obligated to make them just because I asked you, since it is YOUR free-time that you'll be using for it. Thanks in advance should you take on any of these.

well I can assure you making these thigns doesnt take much time at all...get layout, paste edge picture, paste inner picture, bevel outer, apply text with small outer glow, save as .gif and im done, about 1 every 5 minutes, 7x5=35 minutes and ill have one done for each person..ill get em done someday...

10 more for dimitri, that guy keeps me busy :a-thumbsup:

dimitri1.gif

dimitri2.gif

dimitri3.gif

dimitri4.gif

dimitri5.gif

dimitri6.gif

dimitri7.gif

dimitri8.gif

dimitri10.gif

dimitri9.gif

Edited by Guy_With_A_Gun

I don't seem to see many for POR, I am not requesting one, however, I am sure those POR players here would appreciate it GWAG!

Edited by Graham Abram

Well if I'm on a roll, it can take around 5 minutes for one.