Sign in to follow this  
<Mr.Me>!

P90 Upper Receiver

Hello all,

I have yet another P90 question, this may have been asked before but I could not find it using search.

Ok, not seeing how the P90 RD and the P90 TR are exactly the same, except the color and receivers, shouldn't the replacment receivers for the RD version fit on the TR?

They will fit but the receiver for the standard P90 comes with all of the mounting hardware for the P90's red dot. If you have the TR the standard receiver will look kind of funny with all that empty space where the red dot is supposed to be. From what I can tell its a one piece receiver so you will not be able to remove the red dot mount. As far as I know there aren't any P90 red dots for sale aftermarket. Maybe you could get away with it by using the empty space as a carry handle...it kind of looks like a handle without the red dot.

Oh they make a red dot. Just one thing...it costs 108.20. DEN has em.

Yeah I used to fall for Dentrinity's tricks too. Dentrinity, /THOU SHALT NOT USE MY NAME IN VAIN/ love em they're one of the best retailers around, has a real bad habit of posting up for sale items, especially rare unobtainable parts, that they do not have it stock. Things like the P90 Red Dot, PSG-1 Scope Eyecup, or other parts that you can't get from anywhere else are. Whether or not they actually had the parts one time or another from a trade in or one of their guns that broke or they do it just to incrase traffic to their site...who knows. I was flipping out when I saw the PSG-1 Eyecup. It hasn't been in stock for almost two years. It would be really cool if they had it though. I still cruise over to Den amd search for it about once a week just to check.

Aftermarket replacement recievers for the P90 will fit on the P90 TR. If you have the original red dot just lying around, that's pretty awesome. If you don't you might be able to find a dealer who can get you a Ring Sights P90-specific red dot sight. There was a website where a guy was able to modify the Ring Sight's RDS to the TM P90.

That sounds pretty cool. While I was tracing out the Den red dot I saw something really really cool. I can't remember if it was at Den or not, I'm pretty sure it was though, but some place carries the actual laser attachments used on the actual P90 from FN. Now that would be pretty cool to have on your P90. You'd be top dog baby! They are the kind of lasers you can see in the daylight. It looks really cool too.

That sounds pretty cool. While I was tracing out the Den red dot I saw something really really cool. I can't remember if it was at Den or not, I'm pretty sure it was though, but some place carries the actual laser attachments used on the actual P90 from FN. Now that would be pretty cool to have on your P90. You'd be top dog baby! They are the kind of lasers you can see in the daylight. It looks really cool too.

yeah im pretty sure that was den... it sits inside the foregrip and shoots out the little hole under the barrel (about an inch below)

pretty cool but not worth the spendy price tag and installation