TheViperPit

Anyone Dealt With This Place?

I have sent emails to dozens of websites over the weekend with questions about their stock and policies.

Only 2 have yet to get back to me.

I just found this site tonight. www.hotspotairsoft.com

I sent them an email, and I got a reply within minutes. I have since gone back and forth with the guy several times, having all my questions answered quickly and concisely.

Although their AEG costs are slightly higher than other overseas sites I have found, they have 3 positive attributes:

1.) They are based in the U.S.

2.) They offer a flat shipping fee of $5.99 on any size order!

3.) They obviously have good customer support up front.

So, I was just wondering if anyone here has any personal experience with them that they can share?

Thanks. :a-salute:

I ordered a Marui S-system from them right before Christmas. The package was on the way about 2 hours after I ordered it. I got emails every step of the way, that my order was received, when it was processed, and when it was shipped. The guy accidently forgot to include the original flashhider and all it took was a 2 minute phone call and he sent it to me no questions asked. I got an email literally 10 minutes later that it was in the mail. You should definitely give them a shot.

Edited by extanker

Guest TriChrome

Several people I know have orered from them and be very happy with their service and product.

The owner (claudio) is great. Just like other people said, the prices and shipping are great. The guy knows his stuff because he can basically answer any question you throw at him. I have been to his shop and it was just a small shop in a big market, but I heard he is moving to a bigger store across the street so he would probably get even more products. That is the website I usually use because I know I can trust him.

For those that have ordered from here, how do they handle tips and trades?

Are the tips painted with an orange paint that is removal, or something more permenant?

And are the trademarks permenantly removed in an ugly fashion like grinding off, or are they temporarily covered, or not messed with at all, since they are U.S. based?

Well I have sent some E-Mails a couple times and asked about the TradeMarks. They say they are "usually in tact"

I am looking to order from then also. Does any one know if there upgrades are of good quality? They say that it is my choice to remove the fuse or not, but that if I decide to leave it in, it will probably blow all the time. What's up with that? I have read time and time again that fuse removal is BAD Do Do. But any ways, last question will this battery

http://www.all-battery.com/index.asp?PageA...PROD&ProdID=489

Work for the TM M4A1 newversion upgraded to 400 FPS

Or will something like this work.

http://www.airsoftextreme.com/store/index....roducts_id=2305

Thanks for any help.