to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

Guest Slidstryker91

Dude, you HAVE to start searching. Its not optional.

Tokyo Marui guns are, as always, the most reliable for the price. they have an M93r, a G18C, an MP7, and are coming out with a TMP and a MAC, and I think a Scorpion. However, a better side-arm would be a gas gun.

Dude, you HAVE to start searching. Its not optional.

Tokyo Marui guns are, as always, the most reliable for the price. they have an M93r, a G18C, an MP7, and are coming out with a TMP and a MAC, and I think a Scorpion. However, a better side-arm would be a gas gun.

When are they coming out with a TMP?

When are they coming out with a TMP?

Unless I am mistaken (Someone correct me if I am) Tokyo Marui has not yet announced an exact release date for the TMP, MAC-10, or any the other guns that have not been released so far. All that they have said, is that the guns are going to be made reasonably soon, if possible. :a-salute:

My G18c has never let me down. They are a bit underpowered (thought the excellent hopup makes up for it), I'm getting a full cylinder and ported piston head for it, so I'll see how that helps.

This winter I laughed at my friends when their GBB would crap out on them.

From what ive gheard the mp7 is no aep, its much better. And considering they are somewhat the same, the tmp and mac 11s sohuld be good to. If your looking for an aeg there is only 2 and they perform the same, so all you really have to chose on is if you like glocks or barettas better.

From what ive gheard the mp7 is no aep, its much better. And considering they are somewhat the same, the tmp and mac 11s sohuld be good to. If your looking for an aeg there is only 2 and they perform the same, so all you really have to chose on is if you like glocks or barettas better.

It uses AEP based technology and it is modeled on a PDW

I want to see the USP and the M9, maybe the FPS sacrifice won't be as severe in a semi-auto AEP.

Edited by SciFiZombie

I have an AEP. I liked it. It had good range and accuracy if you had the hop up set up right. I wish I had the money to invest more into mine right now but I just don't which is the reason I'm selling it. However, if you need a good secondary an AEP would work great.

Guest CaptainPlastic
It uses AEP based technology and it is modeled on a PDW

The TM MP7 uses a completely different 'midi' mechabox and EX (bigger) battery and is modeled on the real MP7.

The Mac10, TMP and Scorpion will be out this year (if rumours are to be believed).

New AEPs on the way include a USP and (again, if rumours are to be believed) a 1911.

TM AEPs are excellent guns with a good balance of power and accuracy in a small package. They are perfect for CQB as long as you don't mind the slight trigger lag (time between trigger pull and 'pop' sound), OK for woodland and with a ProLight fitted, have great weight balance and battery life. I have two G18Cs with ProLights and they give me big grins.

:a-salute:

Edited by CaptainPlastic

The TM MP7 uses a completely different 'midi' mechabox and EX (bigger) battery and is modeled on the real MP7.

I was refuring to PDW in the general sense of the term "personal defence weapon" I.e. a sub-compact SMG that may include machine pistols depending on what country you are in.

I can name several PDWs including the H&K MP7, though none are so small that they would really require an "AEP" style setup.

Thus the MP5K PDW is a more traditional AEG.

If we really want to get technical we could just say that in north america and few other countries, the MP7 is an SMG and that would exclude it from being called a AEP because it is not a pistol. The opposite would be true in the rest of the world including germany I.e. the MP stands for "Machine Pistol".

:a-gross:

Guest CaptainPlastic
If we really want to get technical we could just say that in north america and few other countries, the MP7 is an SMG and that would exclude it from being called a AEP because it is not a pistol. The opposite would be true in the rest of the world including germany I.e. the MP stands for "Machine Pistol".

If you wanted to get semantic you could say that the G18C and MP7 could be called AEGs, as they replicate items that can be commonly referred to as 'guns', but there are many arguments as to the terminology that should be used for specific items (try throwing the words 'clip' and 'silencer' around on this forum and see what happens) so I think it's kind of a personal choice. The Japanese airsoft media call the MP7 an AESMG...even though MP, as you said, stands for 'Machine Pistol', but AEMP might not please the Mac10 fans.

AER, AESAW, AEMG, AEPDW, AELMG, AEPSW, AESWP, AESR, AE..... nope, I ran out.

If you wanted to get semantic you could say that the G18C and MP7 could be called AEGs, as they replicate items that can be commonly referred to as 'guns', but there are many arguments as to the terminology that should be used for specific items (try throwing the words 'clip' and 'silencer' around on this forum and see what happens) so I think it's kind of a personal choice. The Japanese airsoft media call the MP7 an AESMG...even though MP, as you said, stands for 'Machine Pistol', but AEMP might not please the Mac10 fans.

AER, AESAW, AEMG, AEPDW, AELMG, AEPSW, AESWP, AESR, AE..... nope, I ran out.

:a-laugh: the last one is LOL

I hate the magazine & suppressor thing too