Hello!,

I live in the St. Paul area and have been into airsoft for about 8 months. I’m fourteen and don’t currently own a gun, but I just got my vest at Goodwill (You scoff. It was a $70 discontinued Condor plate carrier with 2 double M4 mag pouches, a double pistol mag pouch, and a dump pouch equaling out to about $100-110. I got it with a half off coupon for $12. The goodwill people thought it was a hunting vest.)

I just wanted to say hi to y’all and see if anyone has any recommendations for anything. This may sound nooby but I have watched airsoft videos probably averaging 3/day during the last 6months, so I’d like to think I have a clue but I probably don’t. I can put up a picture of the vest but imagine a cross between OD green and Coyote coloring. I also fully intend to rent guns before buying anything expensive. I play conservatively but not unaggressive. I play mostly recon but am not interested much in sniping. Currently I have my eye on a JG SOPMOD and Tactical Force USP. I’ve done me some lawn mowing and can budget about $150 for a primary, $60 for a sidearm, and about $150 for other tac gear.

Primary:

Need: An AEG, M4, Not CQB, WP rails, telescoping stock, not bad brand, blaze orange tip, TM compatible mags

Want: I like JG and TM, Ideally comes with rail covers, metal gearbox, sling mounts

Sidearm:

Need: Semiauto, gas, blaze orange

Want: WP rail(s), medium to large, blowback, Co2, white dot sights if no rails

Tac gear:

I’d like recommendations on: Helmet, Camo, dropleg holster, full cover paintball mask

Thank you all!

And to all a good night!

The Minnesota Airsoft Association has 3000 members and plays over 3-5 fields in the Metro Area.

There is the MAA Con in the spring where suppliers bring stuff to sell cheap or at sick prices.  I.e. cool items you can't get State side or at prices below online retail.

1 hour ago, Guges Mk3 said:

The Minnesota Airsoft Association has 3000 members and plays over 3-5 fields in the Metro Area.

There is the MAA Con in the spring where suppliers bring stuff to sell cheap or at sick prices.  I.e. cool items you can't get State side or at prices below online retail.

Thank you so much! I’m so glad you’ve told me about this! I will gladly join and attend! This is the kind of thing I posted this to learn.