to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
SlabGizor117

CYMA M14 has feeding issues with a new nozzle.

I have a CYMA M14 which I got an SHS green M14 nozzle.  Clandestine Airsoft says that these SHS air nozzles aren't quite compatible with CYMA M14's because they don't use TM spec nozzles, but the stock nozzle on it matched up fine with the SHS nozzle, it has good nozzle to bucking compression, and other people have said it's fine.  Clandestine actually says M4 nozzles are a better fit.  The SHS M14 nozzle is 21.48mm and the SHS M4 nozzle is 21.5mm, so .02mm difference and if anything the nozzle should be having compression issues instead of feeding issues which I believe are usually an indicator of a nozzle being too long.  

So I don't want to shave the nozzle down in length if I don't have to, but what else could the problem be?  I want to rule everything else out before I start removing material off the nozzle.