to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

I have an Elite force m4 cqc that I have swapped the gearbox for an ares and now it shoots around 400 I plan on putting a high torque motor in it too. I also am thinking about an angel custom tight bore barrel but I don't know what would be the right length because I want to take the ugly factory mock suppressor and put on a angel custom hex mock suppressor that is 160 mm long. I am trying to figure out what the right inner barrel length would be to match the mock suppressor. can anybody help?

You could take out the stock one and measure it.

The other question you need to determine is that do you want the barrel to "end" at the suppressor or to pass some of the inner barrel into the suppressor.  

On Evike's website...it tells you barrel length of a product - "190mm"

However, I wouldn't buy an Angel Custom Barrel.  It's an Evike House brand.  Which means it's just a "stock" part rebranded to fleece the new inexperienced players.  On top of that, being that it's a house brand...the QC is not very good.  You want consistency in an inner barrel over the tightness for accuracy and AC products are not..."good".  Mediocre at best...

4 hours ago, Guges Mk3 said:

You could take out the stock one and measure it.

The other question you need to determine is that do you want the barrel to "end" at the suppressor or to pass some of the inner barrel into the suppressor.  

On Evike's website...it tells you barrel length of a product - "190mm"

However, I wouldn't buy an Angel Custom Barrel.  It's an Evike House brand.  Which means it's just a "stock" part rebranded to fleece the new inexperienced players.  On top of that, being that it's a house brand...the QC is not very good.  You want consistency in an inner barrel over the tightness for accuracy and AC products are not..."good".  Mediocre at best...

Yeah I want it to stick through the suppressor too and that’s the isssue I’m having. The gun comes with a really ugly mock suppressor to hide the inner barrel and I want to change to an ac hex mock suppressor but I don’t know how much longer of a barrel I need because the inner barrel is already poking out without the original mock suppressor. Idk if maybe I need to get one that’s a little longer than I need and just cut to fit because Idk if they make a inner barrel the right size. What do you think would be the best option?

Can your mechbox support a longer barrel?

You can "measure" how much the current inner barrel passes into the stock Mock suppressor and get the measurement of the new mock suppressor and do a little algebra and determine the potential space you have for extending your barrel.

1__12777.1418425353.jpg

By Extrapololation from the image and if this is your AEG.

That mock suppressor is about 3-3.5" - Which put that as roughly a 77-90mm Mock suppressor.

I did not find a  "Hex" model suppressor under AC, but there are a few that have "Hex" patterns, named Hive, Hornet and Fireworks.

They range in length of 156-160mm.  So, you may be able to use a new barrel at 250mm.

Edited by Guges Mk3

Yeah it can handle it it’s shooting 400-420 with .2's and yeah I meant the hive. And thanks I didn’t even think about measuring the stock suppressor and seeing how much longer the hive is. I just check to see how long the factory mock suppressor is and its 100 mm so I think I just need to add 60 mm to my stock inner barrel length of 190. so I think I need a 250 mm inner barrel. Correct me if I'm wrong

Edited by DEACON OF SWINE