to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
Canacullus

New to Airsoft, not sure which gun to get. Please help.

My family recently got 4 Airsoft guns. 3 lancer tactical M4s(GEN 2s) and a lancer tactical ak47. The AK is pretty nice and 2 of the m4s are good but my m4 is not really working right. We are using high quality .20 gram BBs, like it recommends however mine doesn’t always shoot when you pull the trigger and on full auto mode it sometimes works okay, but usually after 8ish shots it just dry fires. This is really frustrating to me, and during a battle having an unreliable gun would suck. I know the Lancer tactical aren’t very good other than as beginner guns. I don’t want to spend a fortune on a gun, however I would like to spend a good amount on it. Are there any recommended guns or brands? I would like electric rifles, M4s are preferred however not a necessity.

Have you performed any basic inspections on the AEG that is having feeding issues?

Test fired with hop-up off.
Check the packing for rips...aka "Bucking"

Plus HQ is all subjective.  Since these items are NOT made to any standard.  Any distributor can throw pebbles in a box and sell it as High Quality BBs.  Please cite brand and make to help us help you on the bb front.

Any site that parrots this term "Pre upgraded"  is a worthless site.

Plus they mark the Gameface as a 5 Star like the SSR24...yeah...no...they know nothing about Airsoft.

That is like saying a BYD is on par with a Tesla.

Edited by Guges Mk3