to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
littleoz2

Pyramex IForce goggles fogging

My Pyramex IForce goggles keep fogging up, I have tried the Baby Shampoo which has helped a bit but I still get some fogging.

Is there a way I can modify the foam round the outside or do something else to stop these from fogging too much.

These were suppose to be dual pane goggles to stop fogging but that never worked haha.

Link to goggles: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0070SISR2/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o09_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

What I am typing below is for a "TRUE" Thermal lens goggle.  If you have the one pictured I see a mild design flaw.

If this is a "true" thermal goggle, it' Fog Resistant, not Fog Proof.

Do NOT put any chemicals on the inner hydrophobic lens (baby shampoo is okay if it is a mild detergent).  You can ruin the anti-fog properties.  Soap and water is only to be used to "rinse" dirt out of them.  Then pad dry with paper towels...not NOT wipe for the surface scratches easily.  

By their description and the inner lens has a hard coating on them...that isn't a True Anti-Fog Thermal Lens.

If you are a profuse sweater.  Thermal lens googles will not stay fog free.  The simple solution...wear a head band and prevent extra moisture from getting in your goggles.

Knowing what I know abut Pyramex...that is a dual pane "normal" goggle.

Head band for sure.

The more gap you have between the eyes and the lens...the better it can dissipate moisture.  I personally run old school paintball mask thermal lens and the frame allows for better ventilation and the interior volume is much better for air movement.