to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Range Officer

Walther PPK/S CNC STAINLESS STEEL Airsoft

Hello can any member please help find this CNC Stainless Steel Machined Walther PPK  Airsoft that I found a YouTube videos about, I just simply got to get one of these as I collect the Walther PPK & PPK/S.

Even if you don't like the Walther PPK you have to respect it's iconic status in firearms history by who owned them and where they were used.

I hope you appreciate the quality and craftsmanship of this PPK/S copy  from looking at the video, it's outstanding in my opinion and I've looked and handled and owned many PPK's & the PPK/S over the years.

There are only 2 videos to watch both very short and the only 2 that the creator posted, the comments are turned off so I can't contact the creator to ask for information about where I can buy one from, just my luck.

Here are the YouTube links that has started my hunt for my own personal Holy Gail, there are only two videos to watch by this YouTuber about the same Walther PPK/S and they are very short also. Any info at all no matter how small or you think insignificant will be greatly appreciated.

If you have one of these please tell me more about it and what's it like and how and where you purchased it from and hope upon hope you would consider selling it to me. 👍🙂👍

Thanking you in anticipation members.

Edited by Range Officer