to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

I found a broken M4 at a garage sale with no buffer tube, stock, branding logo, and broken wiring. I wanted to see if I could put new internals into it and I just can't find this gun anywhere on the internet. I already have parts coming in for a new hopup and I've already rewired it for a Tplug. The upper reciever has a built in mock suppressor that cannot be removed. The upper and lower reciever are metal but I'm not sure about the quality of it.

The only markings on this gun are what I think is a serial number, BY0381356321, and a made in china stamp. 

Any help on locating the make/model of this gun is appreciated.

20200920_162500.jpg

20200920_162419.jpg

20200920_162411.jpg

7 hours ago, Guges Mk3 said:

Well, it's easy for me, but what is more of an issue is putting it back in and routing the wires correctly.

The motor is in the grip.

Is there a particular reason why you need to know the OEM?

Theres no particular reason I just wanted to see exactly what I had. And I think I found it. I looked through about 100 pages of m4s on different websites and I think it's a double bell m4, and if I understand correctly  that company purchased Dboys which was I brand I recognized. But it sells for about 160$ so I think I got a deal😂. Thank you for the help though.