to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
cMeX

ASG aw 308/l96

Hello,

I have the ASG aw .308 and would like to know what updates should I look at to increase fps and accuracy.As it is extremely hard to find parts exactly for this gun I started searching for the same model of different manufacturers. Do you think they will fit ? Was looking at those 2 but not sure if they will fit " https://airsoftpro.cz/en/gun-parts-upgrade/sniper-rifles-parts/for-well-mb01-4-5-8-14/kompletni-upgrade-set-valce-pro-mb-01-04-05-08-detail " " https://airsoftpro.cz/en/gun-parts-upgrade/sniper-rifles-parts/for-well-mb06-13/hopup-komora-pro-well-mb01-04-05-06-08-13-14-gen.3-detail "

Are you in the EU?

Being that this is a 100.00 Rebrand BAR.  You are not going to find "upgrade" parts for it.  It is most likely Made by Well.  Their "original" clones are APS2, but over the last 5 years they have stepped away from 100% clones and made VE's that lowered costs and thus killed upgrade capabilities.

Edited by Guges Mk3

Yes I am in the EU. This is the model I have " https://actionsportgames.com/en-gb/productcatalog/aw-308-sniper ". I have it for a couple of months now and would like to put some more power and accuracy but as I am relatively new to the airsoft I can't figure out what to do. I like the gun most of it is metal which I think is really good but no updates for it specifically. So if you have an idea what would fit into it I would appreciate some guidance.

Metal does not mean it's quality.  Some polymers are stronger than Airsoft metal.  Being that you got that model...this is in fact the case.

I worked in the Airsoft industry, a 100 retail BAR is a 29.00 Wholesale item and at 29.00...the quality of the material and the options are just not there.

Your immediate upgrade you can do is shoot a good medium weight medium polish bb.

Anything else, I would not risk it on your "only" weapon.  You should not be learning how to do things on your Primary.