to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
belzebubukas

Upgrade compatibility (CM126)

I recently got a CM126 and I'd like to get a nice TBB for it to get better FPS (currently ~200) and consistency, as I'll use it a fair bit alongside my DMR which has a 15m safety distance according to my local airsoft rules. However, I have no idea how to tell if a barrel (or other parts for that matter) is going to be compatible with the pistol before buying it.

Is there a general way of figuring these things out? A chart of some sort perhaps? Or maybe you have a personal recommendation?

Thank you for helping out a noob 🙂 

Supplies for this type of item is minimal to none.

Market is just not there to make TBB's for AEP's, plus your short barrel and it being a compression gun and not a gas gun a TBB will not help much.  You may gain 2fps with a barrel swap.

I would recommend a gas sidearm for your MED needs...not an AEP.

Edited by Guges Mk3
  • Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Guges Mk3 said:

Supplies for this type of item is minimal to none.

Market is just not there to make TBB's for AEP's, plus your short barrel and it being a compression gun and not a gas gun a TBB will not help much.  You may gain 2fps with a barrel swap.

I would recommend a gas sidearm for your MED needs...not an AEP.

Thanks for the info. I chose AEP due to cheap mags, low maintenance and good functionality in any weather, and I'm willing to tolerate the low fps for it. A shame I can't get it up easily tho...

It's intent was never to be a high FPS pistol.

It's what they call a Boys Model in Asia.

As for cheap mags, low maintenance and good functionality in any weather, a GBB can do that tool as long as you don't follow the mis-inforamtion from the "current" Airsoft industry and by via "distribution".

GBB can be set up to run in 30 degree temps with relative ease.

Edited by Guges Mk3