to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
Aron550

Building first dsg

So I'm thinking about embarking on my first dsg build and I am currently working out a list of parts that I think would go well together. The build focus is reliability and not some super crazy Rof. I am aiming for 40rps and about 360-380fps. So therfor I post here in hopes of getting some advice from all angels. I have started a list as I stated and depending on when you read this the list might have become a bit more flushed out and final, but at the time of the post I am currently in the state of getting some opinions and advice on the parts that I have already picked out. I also don't mind getting any input on alternative parts that would fit the build better. I am currently thinking about building it in a Specna arms C05, but I might switch out the body and gearbox later (the SAC05 uses an orion gearbox if I'm not wrong) The only thing I ask of the commentors is that you don't comment just to tell me that it's pointless for me to build a dsg if I cant even make a fully flushed out parts list, this is because in my mind I am here to learn and I will never be able to build one if I never try or start somewhere. 

This is my current version of the partslist/build: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lpnrRFgyHm3DQGq6lD-pNkf_1wuw1e5FSVR4tVrY5ys/edit?usp=sharing